Contract Recruiter - Construction
MWH Constructors (MWHC), now part of Stantec, is currently seeking an experienced recruiter to source and recruit heavy civil construction professionals including both regular salaried corporate/project staff as well as hourly craft/skilled labor positions. This is a temporary/contract position and will be located in our corporate office in Broomfield, CO. A remote/virtual work location may be considered for a candidate with the right background.
The ideal candidate will have technical recruiting experience in the heavy civil construction and construction management industry. Recruiting experience with trade/craft employees a plus.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
• Perform full life cycle internal recruiting activities i.e. sourcing candidates that apply through the MWH website, internet job boards, employee referrals and client referrals, and additional resources.
• Develop recruiting strategies to find hard to fill positions with qualified candidates.
• Pre-qualify candidates, performing prescreens and presenting select candidates for technical review.
• Coach and assist hiring managers through the interview and selection process.
• Proactively develop networks/pipelines for future hiring needs.
• Serve as primary point of contact for candidates being presented to the business.
• Facilitate the review of resumes with MWH hiring authorities, compiling and tracking all feedback.
• With the assistance of MWH administrative support, facilitate interview scheduling.
• Discuss project recruiting and posting strategy with MWHC hiring managers.
•Communicate and motivate candidates regarding career opportunities at MWH (compensation and benefit programs).
• Support MWH staff and the candidate through the recruiting process.
• Work collaboratively with the Regional HR Business Partner to ensure project staffing requirements are being met.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience for professional services clients, preferably focused on large, complex civil infrastructure projects.
• Must possess superior relationship skills with hiring managers and candidates alike, delivering information in a direct yet tactful manner.
• Must have excellent computer skills and demonstrated background in mining candidates including referrals, job boards, social media, and networking groups.
• Creative ability to find candidates, especially craft workers, using non-traditional recruitment methods and/or locations.
• Dedicated self-directed individual contributor that will work within a team support structure.
• Must have previous ATS experience.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work with a wide variety of people at different levels.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of OFCCP compliance and employment laws across multiple states.
• Must be willing to perform administrative tasks to ensure complete and accurate information provided on every assigned position.
MWHC is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading pre-construction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top