Consultant, Global Talent Acquisition
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger. Your Opportunity Take the first step towards designing your career with Stantec. We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our team. This is a temporary position, up to a one-year term.
Reporting through to the Sr. Manager, Global Talent Acquisition, the incumbent's primary role is to support the successful execution of business and talent attraction strategies through effective sourcing and hiring in North America. This position is geared towards a highly personable, client focused professional with demonstrated subject matter expertise in the hiring process who can provide coaching and guidance on staffing-related items in addition to full cycle recruiting for the opportunities he/she directly owns. The Consultant, Global Talent Acquisition is responsible for interfacing with their assigned business line(s) and collaborating within a team environment to support the business in full-cycle recruiting activities. Join our collaborative HR team and play an integral role delivering talent services.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Works collaboratively with respective teams to identify, attract, and hire targeted talent and to develop strategies to retain a full talent pipeline for your assigned portfolio.
- Works with business leaders to identify, develop, and implement strategic sourcing and talent attraction initiatives resulting in quality talent pipelines to meet workforce needs.
- Identifies and effectively uses appropriate tools and media to execute strategies.
- Ensures best in class candidate experience.
- Supports interview and selection process.
- Proactively partners with hiring managers on negotiation strategies as part of the offer process and develops salary recommendations.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to Canadian Equity and U.S. EEO regulations and all employment legislation.
- Supports Diversity & Inclusion and role models Stantec Values.
- Ensures all data is documented within the Applicant Tracking System.
- Implements and reinforces all branding and talent brand messaging to attract top talent.
- Demonstrates strong consulting skills as acquired through previous experience working in a client facing role.
- Proven experience successfully sourcing talent across multiple geographies.
- Possesses knowledge and ability to communicate insights on global talent markets.
- Prior agency/executive search experience is considered a strong asset.
- Ability to quickly establish and build effective working relationships.
- Prior experience successfully operating in a geographically dispersed team is a plus.
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Travel may be required.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top