Construction/Project Manager (CIP Owner's Representative)
MWH Constructors, now part of the Stantec Construction Group, is a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are currently seeking an experienced CM/PM to perform as the Owner's Representative for project work at the East Central Regional Water Reclamation Facility.
The ECR Owner's Representative, under the direction of the City of West Palm Beach (WPB) Assistant Utility Director, has primary responsibility for the delivery of the ECR Capital Improvements Plan (CIP) on schedule and within budget and in accordance with performance specifications.
Primary responsibilities are:
• Manage delivery of all services under the ECR Owner's Representative Contract
• Develop staffing plans, assign staff responsibilities, and monitor staff performance
• Prepare the monthly progress report
• Assist WPB and the ECR with the development of the annual CIP
• Develop the scope, schedule, and budget for CIP projects in coordination with operations and maintenance personnel
• Manage, status, and report on the CIP schedule
• Assist WPB and the ECR with request for qualifications, selection, and contracting of consultants to perform general engineering services at the ECR
• Monitor and control performance to verify CIP is on schedule and within budget. Develop and present reports on CIP performance to WPB and the ECR Board
• Manage other design and construction delivery staff including contract administrators, project managers, construction inspectors, administrative professionals, and other ECR team members as necessary to deliver the CIP
• Perform as the Project Manager for the Biosolids Construction Project
• Perform as the Project Manager for other high-priority CIP projects
• Support resolution of all contractor and engineer claims with city procurement, legal, leadership, and the ECR Board
• Support ECR operations and maintenance as directed by the WPB Assistant Utility Director (such as 3rd party sludge dewatering operations support)
• Present CIP information and reports to the ECR Board at ECR Board Meetings and special sessions
• All other duties assigned by the WPB Assistant Utility Director
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top