Your Opportunity: Our Water sector, which brings together many of the world's top engineers and scientists, sees water a bit differently-as a single holistic system rather than as unconnected networks divided by jurisdictional boundaries. We use this perspective to help communities tap into water's potential. Throughout the life cycle of capture, use, reuse, and discharge, our team optimizes every facet of a water system. Whether a project calls for planners, designers, construction managers, or facility operators, we have the right experts to provide creative, yet practical, water solutions. Through our cost-effective strategies, we're helping communities increase their water efficiency and protect their water resources for future generations. Join our team as we create new ways to tap into water's vast potential.
Stantec has an immediate opening in our Ann Arbor, MI office for a Construction Technician.
- Assisting construction department supervisors with overseeing construction projects in the field, scheduling of testing, and walkthrough inspections.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Two to five years' experience in construction observation and administrative services. Background in observation of water main, sanitary sewer, storm sewer and associated testing, and general municipal practices for land development services.
- Familiar with punch lists, project close-out coordination, overseeing grading operations and the use of general surveying principals and equipment.
- MDOT certification for bituminous, concrete, and aggregate preferred but not necessary. FieldBook experience preferred.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top