Construction Technician - DOT
- Ann Arbor, MI
At Stantec, we approach every water and natural resource project we undertake-whether at the local, regional, or watershed level- thoughtfully, and execute it with excellence across all project phases. We partner with our clients to design fit-for-purpose solutions that address their communities' unique needs throughout the water infrastructure lifecycle. Our experts lead their fields and guide our work with scientific rigor, an innovative spirit, and a vision for growth. We're a place where you can apply your passion and collaborate with top talent on work that's critical to our clients, our communities, and the industry at large.
Stantec has an immediate opening in our Ann Arbor, MI office for a Construction Technician.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Assisting construction department supervisors with overseeing construction projects in the field, scheduling of testing, and walk through inspections.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Familiar with punch lists, project close-out coordination, overseeing grading operations and the use of general surveying principals and equipment.
- MDOT certification for bituminous, concrete, and aggregate preferred but not necessary.
- FieldBook experience preferred.
Education and Experience
Two to five years' experience in construction observation and administrative services. Background in observation of water main, sanitary sewer, storm sewer and associated testing, and general municipal practices for land development services.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Construction Management/Coordination
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Ann Arbor
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Entry Level
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Req ID: 20000170
Back to top