MWH Constructors, now part of the Stantec Construction Group, is a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Pipefitter.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
• Coordinate with job site manager to configure pipe system layout.
• Order proper pipes and other materials.
• Select proper pipes, hangers, and other hydraulic cylinders.
• Assemble materials at job site.
• Select type and size of pipe.
• Cut, thread, and hammer pipes according to pipe system specs.
• Use saws and cutting torches to craft proper sizes.
• Turn off steam, water, or gas from pipe section.
• Secure pipes to walls and fixtures using brackets, clamps, tools, or welding equipment.
• Secure pipes to radiators or tanks.
• Repair and maintain pipe systems and components.
• Resolve problems such as obstructions or holes.
• Dip nonferrous piping material in molten tin and lead to prevent erosion, or galvanic and electrolytic action.
• Remove water from flooded manholes or basements.
• Repair cracks and leaks.
If interested, please Apply Online
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top