MWH Constructors (MWHC), a nationally recognized heavy civil construction company focused on water infrastructure, is seeking a mid-senior level Construction Manager to perform program work in the Palm Beach County Area. This position will be based out of our Remote, FL office at the Palm Beach County Water Utilities Department Central Regional Operations Center.
MWHC provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities.
• Oversee and perform as required day-to-day construction management efforts to ensure the project(s) are constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
• Interface with client, oversight representatives, regulatory agencies, etc.
• Provide support to all activities associated with construction management, contract administration, contract planning/execution, contractor's scheduling review and analysis, change order management, and Quality Assurance oversight with field Inspection functions as required.
• Support the planning and coordination of activities of company and consultant personnel on assigned project(s).
• Assist with the authorization/approval process for purchase requisitions, change requests, etc.
• Help ensure company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to properly. Interpret policies as required.
• Support the creation of decisions and recommendations that can improve corporate relationship with client and profitability of managed projects.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
• 4-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or other related field.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience working on Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Plant construction sites.
• Familiar with various aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), commonly accepted industry policies, procedures and standards.
• Excellent communication, organizational, supervisory and planning skills.
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top