Construction Inspector - Roadways and Bridges
Your Opportunity Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
2017 is shaping up to be a busy construction season.Stantec is preparing to meet the challenge by expanding our construction inspection services staff. We are looking for full time employees to provide construction inspection services throughout Vermont beginning in the 2017 construction season.
- Projects may include: paving, bridges, MSE walls, roadway & urban streets, traffic signals, utilities and bike/shared use paths.
- Positions include both field office staff and field inspectors.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Associates degree desired
- ACI and/or NETTCP Certifications desired
- 1 year min bridge or roadway inspection experience desired
- Working knowledge and understanding of VT Agency of Transportation Specifications & Standards, including Traffic Control
- Ablility to use CADD ( MicroStation or AutoCad) desired
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to do some travelling within the State of Vermont
- Safety conscious
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top