Community Construction Liaison (CCL)
Your Opportunity: Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
- Review the plans and specifications for the construction contract(s).
- Organize and arrange for a walk through of the Project.
- Assess the negative impact on the community of the project.
- The CCL shall develop, maintain and keep a current calendar of significant community events including: Ethnic/Religious Festivals, Street Fairs, Marathons, Parades, Play Street Closing and Block Parties/Celebrations.
- Develop a Community Notification Network, identifying key community institutions and organizations by name, association and address.
- Preparation of project related press releases, news, responses to media inquiries.
- Keep field office records regarding community interaction, including without limitation, complaints received and all correspondence, meetings, and task force minutes.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Diploma or Certificate in Engineering, Construction Management, or Business Public Relations Field
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience, preferably for NYC Agencies such as: NYCDDC, NYCDEP, MTA and/or PANYNJ
- Experience managing public relations, schedules and community meetings
- Proven excellence with public interaction and must have strong communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to providing a safe and healthful workplace.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top