Your Opportunity We put the engine in buildings engineering. Intelligent design. Innovative execution. These are the elements of buildings engineering that rev us up. With decades of experience under our belts, we're achieving remarkable results with our work in building technologies, energy, and environmental performance. Our team of interdisciplinary engineers works collaboratively with clients to design buildings and processes that are on track for safety, performance, and sustainability.
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
Your Duties Candidate will be responsible for managing current Commissioning and Qualification staff to execute projects across North America. Responsibilities will include:
- Project management, both on technical assistance, and financials
- Interaction both with Stantec BC, commissioning and Buildings Engineering leadership
- Interaction with client engineering, validation, quality departments during project management and execution of projects
- Assisting with business development to bring in future work with current and new clients
- Candidate must also learn Stantec internal safety (HSE) policies and assist with compliance to these policies when managing staff on site at clients or in office locations
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- BA or BS in Engineering or Scientific related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with Commissioning and Qualification/Validation within the Bio/Pharm industry a must.
- Previous experience with project management and managing staff to execute multiple projects within overlapping timeframes.
- Prior experience in successful business development.
- Must be able to travel extensively within US, Puerto Rico and Canada as required for execution of existing and new Commissioning and Validation work.
- Must have experience in working with Microsoft Office applications and other typical tools and equipment required for commissioning and validation of Pharmaceutical faciltiies.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top