Civil Project Engineer, Land Development
Strong communities don't just happen-they're built. They're creatively imagined, collaboratively planned, and readied to face tomorrow with optimism. We're driving the future of Community Development. Our experts lead their fields, collaborating on projects that are as technically challenging as they are impactful, creative, and fulfilling. We're a place where you can apply your passion-and find endless opportunities to help make communities more equitable, resilient, and livable.
Stantec's Tucson, AZ office is seeking for a Project Engineer to join our community development group. Your Key Responsibilities
- Preparation of engineering drawings, calculations, reports and permit applications for residential and site development projects.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to develop their site/civil engineering design skills while assisting the design team on a wide variety of design tasks.
- Project research, feasibility/alternatives analysis, concept services, drainage analysis, construction documentation (grading, infrastructure improvements, etc.)
- Preparation, cost estimating, technical specification.
- Bid package preparation and construction support services.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- EIT in Arizona required, PE preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required, and experience with Civil 3D is highly desirable.
- Experience conducting Quality Control reviews on project deliverables required.
Education and Experience Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
3-5 years of related work experience with Community Development projects.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top