Civil Engineer - Water Resources
At Stantec, we approach every water and natural resource project we undertake-whether at the local, regional, or watershed level- thoughtfully, and execute it with excellence across all project phases. We partner with our clients to design fit-for-purpose solutions that address their communities' unique needs throughout the water infrastructure lifecycle. Our experts lead their fields and guide our work with scientific rigor, an innovative spirit, and a vision for growth. We're a place where you can apply your passion and collaborate with top talent on work that's critical to our clients, our communities, and the industry at large. Your Opportunity Stantec's Water practice has an opportunity for a Civil Engineer with Water Resources experience to join our team in New Orleans or Baton Rouge, LA.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Design, permitting and construction for water resources projects
- Client management
- Project management for design development
- Design and preparation of construction documents
- Report writing
- Permitting assistance
- Construction engineering support
- Document controls and change order management tasks
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Candidate must have strong technical knowledge in water, sewer and drainage projects
- Knowledge of and familiarity with AutoCAD a plus
- Candidate must have technical writing abilities and ability to manage others
- Self-Motivated with good work ethic are required
- Self-confidence and strong people skills are needed
- Must have a valid drivers license and safe driving record
Education and Experience Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
Registered Professional Engineer required
Five to twelve years of water resources experience
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top