Civil Engineer In Training - Water
Your Opportunity Our Water sector, which brings together many of the world's top engineers and scientists, sees water a bit differently-as a single holistic system rather than as unconnected networks divided by jurisdictional boundaries. We use this perspective to help communities tap into water's potential. Throughout the life cycle of capture, use, reuse, and discharge, our team optimizes every facet of a water system. Whether a project calls for planners, designers, construction managers, or facility operators, we have the right experts to provide creative, yet practical, water solutions. Through our cost-effective strategies, we're helping communities increase their water efficiency and protect their water resources for future generations. Join our team as we create new ways to tap into water's vast potential.
Stantec is seeking a Civil Engineer In Training to support our growing Water practice and be based out of our New Orleans, LA location.
Your Duties Duties will include:
- Support of project manager and project engineers in:
- Project delivery,
- Design calculations
- Preparation of construction documents
- Report writing
- Permitting assistance
- Construction engineering support
- Other duties as assigned
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- One (1) to three (3) years work related experience.
- Technical knowledge in water, sewer and drainage projects is plus.
- Familiarity with ArcGIS Mapping, AutoCAD and MS Access Database a plus.
- Candidate must have technical writing abilities.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top