Civil Engineer in Training - Transportation
Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
An opportunity exists in our Cincinnati, OH office for an Entry Level Transportation Engineer with experience or an interest in roadway design and transportation projects. We are looking to hire in the Spring, so May 2018 Grads are encouraged to apply.
- Successful candidates will assume a role in, and become a part of, a team of engineers working on transportation projects in Ohio and throughout the midwest.
- As a staff engineer, duties will include performing highway design and CADD drawing preparation tasks on transportation projects of various types and sizes.
- Qualified candidates should be open to learn and experience all disciplines in civil / transportation engineering.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- EI (or expected completion of FE exam) and who would pursue a PE in Ohio.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel required; MicroStation or AutoCAD preferred.
- Experience with Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) standards and procedures and/or working knowledge of GEOPAK or InRoads design software packages would be considered an asset, but not required.
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 0
Discipline Transportation Infrastructure Engineering
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top