Your Opportunity: We bring together the places that make communities feel like home whether it's an urban park, a commercial plaza, or a residential neighborhood. We do this because we're part of the community too and we care about the places where we live-just as much as you do. Join the team that truly designs with community in mind
Your Duties: Stantec is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Civil Engineer looking to grow their career to join our team in Deerfield Beach, FL!
Responsibilities will consist of public and private sector site and roadway development projects involving storm water, water and sewer utilities, site work, planning and studies. He/she will be required to evaluate site conditions, develop master storm water plans, design utility infrastructure facilities, coordinate with other design disciplines and acquire permits for all design elements.
The selected candidate must have strong communication skills and work directly with clients to manage multiple small to mid-size projects.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Degree in Civli Engineering
- FL Professional Engineering license (or able to obtain within 6 months)
- 7 or more years' experience in general civil and/or land development
- Must have strong working knowledge of certain civil design applications including storm water design software (Cascade, ICPR, etc.)
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be capable of training and mentoring younger staff.
- Civil 3D use and applications, ARCGIS, AutoTurn, MathCAD, MS Office Tools, etc. plus firsthand experience in the permitting / approval process (local, state and federal).
- Must also have knowledge in local construction practices and possess proven project management skills (proposal preparation, project coordination and scheduling, invoicing and project documentation).
- LEED certification desired but not required
- Working knowledge of GIS
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top