Civil Engineer - Airports
Your Opportunity Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Our Stantec Columbus, OH office is seeking a Civil Engineer with a background in airport engineering.
Your Duties Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Client interactions.
- Communication with FAA and ODOT representatives.
- Airport design.
- Coordinating bidding
- Providing construction administration
- Preparation of government applications and planning documents.
- Attendance at evening meetings with clients.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil engineering.
- Prefer a candidate who is a registered Professional Engineer with 3+ years of airport design experience.
- Prefer experience writing specifications.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- Possess strong communication skills and exhibit a willingness to work in a multi-discipline team atmosphere.
- Availability and willingness to attend 3-4 evening meetings each month.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top