Your Opportunity We bring together the places that make communities feel like home whether it's an urban park, a commercial plaza, or a residential neighborhood. We do this because we're part of the community too and we care about the places where we live-just as much as you do. Join the team that truly designs with community in mind.
Your Duties Stantec's Green Bay, WI area (DePere) office has an opportunity for a Civil Engineer within our Community Development Group.
This position requires the ability to handle significant projects and provide engineering skills to our Community Development and Environmental Services teams, serving both municipal and private development clients. The candidate will work directly with external clients and will collaborate with other Stantec staff providing infrastructure planning and design services on municipal, private development, and brownfield redevelopment projects.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited engineering program.
- Wisconsin Professional Engineer (PE) license or ability to obtain within 12 months.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience in municipal and/or private development.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical design skills.
- Knowledgeable in water distribution systems, sewer collection systems, water resources, roadway design, project management, and grading plan design.
- Familiarity with hydraulic modeling principles.
- Working knowledge of HydroCAD, HEC-RAS and/or XPSWMM is preferred.
- Knowledge on AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred.
- Familiar with a broad range of municipal design items including state statute limitations, construction contract administration, erosion and sediment control requirements, and project permitting.
- Ability to successfully work under deadlines and budget constraints.
Qualified candidates who are highly motivated and eager to commit to Stantec's strategic initiative to become a Top 10 global design firm should submit their resume and cover letter, online at www.stantec.com/careers .
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top