CAD/Revit Technician - Buildings Engineering
Your Opportunity: Buildings engineering: Intelligent design. Innovative execution. With decades of experience under our belts, we're achieving remarkable results with our work in building technologies, energy, and environmental performance. Our team of interdisciplinary engineers and architects works collaboratively with clients to design buildings and processes that are on track for safety, performance, and sustainability.
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
Stantec, formally Edwards & Zuck, has an exciting opportunity in our Morristown, NJ office for a CAD/BIM Technician. As a member of the MEP team, the primary focus and function of the Technician is to draft plans in AutoCAD and REVIT as required, and ensure plans are produced per established standards. The Technician may be experienced in any combination of MEP disciplines, must have a professional presentation, and thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven, ever-changing environment.
- Prepare mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sprinkler, fire alarm, telecommunications and/or security plans for a variety of different projects.
- Prepare and revise drawings in AutoCAD and Revit with minimal supervision and make sure all drawings are in compliance with company standards. MUST be able to read/interpret MEP Drawings.
- Maintain project drawing files, file layering, drawing library, and associated records and documentation.
- Finishes redlines and plans for submittal.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- A minimum of 2 years of related industry experience.
- AutoCAD (2013 or higher) and Revit skills required. AutoCAD Project Navigator experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Keen attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Well-organized with ability to multitask across diverse projects and deliver on time.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top