We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving-whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Your Opportunity Stantec Consulting, Inc. has an immediate opening in our Structural Department for a CADD Intern in our Lexington, KY office. Candidate will be an integral participant in the office, providing technical and other office support. This Internship is an excellent opportunity to work on real projects and work closely with experienced Engineers and Designers who will provide guidance and mentoring. This is a paid internship with full-time hours offered during the summer and a reduced schedule during the semester.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create, maintain, and edit design drawings and construction plans for transportation/hydraulic structures as required utilizing Microstation software package.
- Assist in preparation of high quality plans by utilizing engineering calculations, notes, sketches, etc. as prepared by Engineers/Designers.
- Provide clear and detailed plan preparation work.
- Assist with Bridge Inspection drawings and documents.
- Aid Engineering and CADD staff as needed
- Driven, competitive and passionate about their future
- Team oriented and likes working towards a common goal
- Willing to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong attention to detail and presentation.
- Experience with Microstation and/or Autocad required
Education and Experience Must be a College student and have completed a minimum of CADD drafting related coursework.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top