Your Opportunity: Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
- Attend meetings with other company employees to coordinate projects.
- Prepare plans and details using CAD software.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Projects will include renewable energy systems, parks, marinas/boatyards, roadways, transportation facilities, site development projects, and electrical infrastructure design.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- AAS or BS in Computer Aided Drafting & Design (CADD) from an accredited program.
- Autodesk certification is a plus.
- General understanding and knowledge of the architectural and engineering industry.
- General understanding and knowledge of construction and electrical systems is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD, Microstation and/or BIM/REVIT.
- Strong communication skills.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top