We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving-whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Your Opportunity Stantec Consulting, Inc. has an immediate opening for a CAD Designer with structural/civil engineering experience in our Burlington, MA office.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Produce structural drawings in AutoCAD/ Civil 3D and REVIT Organizing and maintaining a design and REVIT digital file database for each project.
- Facilitating and ensuring the quality of the drawings and graphic work produced for the team.
- Communicating with other team members during the Revit model production.
- Understanding REVIT file structures and modifications to files for exchanges with other team members.
- Creating and understanding custom blocks (Families) using REVIT software Ensure CAD and REVIT standards and styles, quality assurance and quality control procedures are followed during drawing planning and production.
- Work to meet project time lines.
- Experience with Bridges or Waterfront projects highly desirable.
- Well experienced and knowledgeable with recent and current versions of AutoCAD / Civil 3D, and REVIT.
- Strong attention to detail and presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a "team player" approach to design and problem solving.
- Ability to work within a team, sharing workloads to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products.
Education and Experience Associates or Technical Degree
1+ years of CAD experience
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top