CAD Designer - Bridges
Your Opportunity: Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec Consulting, Inc. has an immediate opening for a CAD technician with structural/civil engineering experience in our Burlington, MA office.
- Producing structural drawings in REVIT or AutoCAD
- Organizing and maintaining a design and REVIT digital file database for each project.
- Facilitating and ensuring the quality of the drawings and graphic work produced for the team.
- Communicating with other team members during the Revit® model production.
- Understanding REVIT file structures and modifications to files for exchanges with other team members.
- Creating and understanding custom blocks (Families) using REVIT software
- Ensure REVIT and CAD standards, quality assurance and quality control procedures are followed during drawing planning and production.
- Work to meet project time lines.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Associates or technical degree
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience using Autodesk Revit® software and AutoCad in the preparation, drafting, and design of engineering drawings for a civil/structural projects
- Experience with Bridges or Waterfront projects desirable
- Well experienced and knowledgeable with recent and current versions of AutoCAD, and REVIT.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a "team player" approach to design and problem solving.
- Ability to work within a team, sharing workloads to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top