Business Center Transportation Sector Leader
We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving-whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec has an exciting opportunity for a Business Center Transportation Sector Leader based out of our Phoenix office. The Transportation Sector Leader position is for an individual that is talented in strategic opportunity development, top line performance, management of opportunity teams, and can serve as a technical resource, providing strategic advice and direction throughout project development.
- Lead a team within the Phoenix transportation business unit to lead business development growth and delivery.
- Provide leadership on proposal development (RFP, sole sourced opportunities), pre-qualifications (RFQ) submissions, and maintain Master Service Agreements (MSA).
- Lead and be actively engaged with current and prospective client's relationship building and maintenance.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Business Development Plans, Sector Plans, and National/Regional Account Plans, as appropriate.
- Play a key technical role on projects, providing strategic advice and direction throughout all project stages; engage in project work to maintain area of expertise.
- Track regulatory and market changes and develop innovative solutions to address these changes to increase our revenue and market share.
- Participate in client functions, trade shows and conferences.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Arizona transportation leader with demonstrated experience in management of influential transportation projects
- Must have verifiable contacts at least at 2 of Arizona Department of Transportation, Phoenix Metropolitan area municipalities, Regional Transportation District, Phoenix International Airport (PNX), Front Range Municipalities, State Transportation Planning Regions
- Demonstrated effective writing and communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective networking and relationship management skills.
- Motivation to grow our business.
- A strong commitment to safety.
- Must have good driving record and valid Driver's License.
- Bachelor's engineering degree from an ABET certified institution. Master's degree would be an asset.
- Minimum of 10 years' of current technical project experience.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top