Your Opportunity Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec's multi-disciplinary office in St. Paul, MN is looking for an experienced Bridge Engineer!
Your Duties Responsibilities include:
- Design of highway bridges incorporating Mn/DOT, WisDOT, SDDOT and NDDOT practices and AASHTO LRFD Specifications
- Design of railroad bridges incorporating AREMA Manual for Railway Engineering practices
- Conducting engineering investigations including feasibility studies, cost and risk analyses
- Bridge evaluations including inspections and load ratings
- Use of advanced bridge analysis/design software including LEAP Products, MDX, etc.
- Completing bridge construction plans and specifications
- Preparing engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, and cost estimates
- Project management and solid communication skills
- Review of shop drawings
- Bridge construction inspection
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota or North Dakota.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience in bridge and structural design engineering and project management; experience within Minnesota is preferred
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal skills and problem solving ability is essential in your work with multi-disciplinary team members and clients; a strong work ethic is required
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy, with an ability to work effectively in a team environment with minimum supervision and high personal standards for quality control
- Good writing skills required in the preparation of correspondence, reports, and related project documentation
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top