Slayden Constructors Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of MWH Constructors, a Northwest based heavy civil construction company, is currently seeking an experienced Onsite BIM Coordinator to provide onsite support to the Spokane Riverside Park WRF project.
• Build virtual construction models and produce drawings, views and schedules
• Maintain appropriate electronic file management
• Create concrete lift drawings that meet company standards
• Create concrete, piping, plumbing, etc. layout drawings that meet company standards
• Provide onsite detailing services to assist with procurement, excavation plans, pick plans, etc.
• Solid computer skills including basic operation, data management, networking etc. (2 years' experience)
• Solid understanding of site surveying/tools/software (Trimble Business Center)
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Professional understanding of construction documents (plans, details and specifications)
• An understanding of construction methods and materials
• Proficiency with BIM/VC software applications (Revis, AutoCAD, Navisworks, etc.)
• A working knowledge of 3D modeling for construction (approx. 2 years' experience)
• Working knowledge/ability to perform clash detection with Autodesk Software
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top