- Reading, United Kingdom
Redefine your personal best.
Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 22,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger.
Sitting as part of the Infrastructure & Buildings Bid Team, we are looking to appoint a Bid Writer to support the creation of high-quality content and ensure our bid submissions are accurate, consistent and aligned to the client's requirements. We have been continually growing our presence in the UK market and now we look forward to a period of further expansion.
As a Bid Writer, you will be responsible for working with assigned Bid Managers and Bid Coordinators to promote best practice bidding principles and ensure Stantec's values, brand and tone of voice is reflected, while developing compelling bid content to achieve maximum evaluation scores. On a day to day basis, you will be involved in building relationships across our team and the wider business, supporting and educating bid teams on best practices and driving development of our bid value proposition.
This is a great opportunity to work with experienced, professional teams that will enhance your career prospects. It's an exciting time for our business so if you are looking for a challenge, then why not reach out today.
To be successful in this role, you will be a proactive, approachable and logical team player. You will be creative and have a desire to work across collaborative teams and ideally, you will have the following key skills:
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent, and the ability to demonstrate your written and editorial skills through a well-constructed CV and samples of your own work
- Experience of writing, proofreading and copyediting - and a strong commitment to accuracy, consistency, quality and high standards, often despite tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with confidence to challenge and escalate issues appropriately
- Strong time and project management skills with ability to prioritise
- Confidence in your verbal and written communication - to liaise at all levels to support development of well-written bid content
For more info on this role, please contact Eamon Cassidy in Talent Acquisition - email@example.com / 01189520295.
Back to top