Primary Purpose of Job:
Contribute to the ongoing growth of Stantec ResourceNet Private India Ltd by providing technical expertise in specialist areas of wastewater network modelling. To be involved in the implementation and delivery of leading edge programmes and projects.
Support project managers/team leader by providing technical expertise to ensure that project outcomes in terms of profit, schedule, technical and quality standards, meet both the client and Stantec expectations.
• Hydraulic modelling
• Model build and verification
• Optioneering & Outline Design of hydraulic solutions
• Development Impact Assessment
• Preparation of technical reports / drawings,
• Working with GIS databases,
• Handling and managing large data sets for analysis
• Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor/management,
• Need to work off-hours for client co-ordination: Occasionally
• Need to travel off-shore for training/on-site work: Occasionally
Associate Water Network Modeller
master's degree in civil/ Environmental Engineering and 1-3 years of work experience in Hydraulic modelling and or Water Quality Modelling
• Understanding of hydraulic modelling, run-off models and hydraulics (gravity & pressure networks)
• Knowledge of hydraulic modelling software, InfoWorks CS, InfoWorks ICM, Mike Urban, TUFLOW SAGIS-SIMCAT and SWMM preferred
• Have excellent data manipulation abilities (FME/POWERBI/MS Excel/MS Access database type packages)
• Knowledge of GIS packages: Mapinfo, ArcGIS preferred.
• Technical report writing skills
• Competent level of client service management, i.e. able to interface with clients and to build and maintain lasting, positive relationships with our Clients
• Capable to analyse, assess, evaluate the issues, complexity pertaining to projects / work packages and support the team lead in mitigating them in advance
• Rigorous attention to detail, able to understand and adopt workflows and commitment to personal professional development
• Competent level of baseline skills, i.e. professional and confident with the essential, basic business and communication skills that are required for career growth in all positions
• Flexible attitude to accepting different work assignments and pro-active attitude to execution / delivery
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineer
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!