Associate Environmental Planner - Expression of Interest
Stantec has built our reputation over decades of success, and has now made a significant step towards securing greater opportunities and growth. Our multi-disciplinary London office is looking forward to a very exciting period ahead as we grow our existing teams and add to our practice.
We're interested in talking to experienced Environmental Planners at Associate level, and would encourage you to make contact if you're thinking of making a move. If we don't have an immediate role for you now, we will keep in touch until we do, so either way we would love to hear from you.
You'll be leveraging off our existing client relationships in London, the South-East, and the wider business, building on our reputation for high-quality consultancy services, and exploiting the potential of our existing opportunities and relationships to create new opportunities using your network and initiative.
The role will suit an enthusiastic and ambitious environmental professional seeking to develop their career in a growth-focused multi-disciplinary environment. Long-term, this role represents a significant opportunity to build, develop, and lead a London-based Environment team, and as such would suit an experienced, forward-thinking Environmental Planner with ambition to play a leading part of our growth and development in London.
You'll be experienced in the management of multi-disciplinary teams to secure planning permissions for major development and infrastructure projects. You will be able work closely with clients and fellow professionals to inform their development strategy and support it through to delivery.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Supporting the planning and delivery of regeneration, development and infrastructure projects as appropriate
- Raise Stantec's profile in the London market, for environmental services
- Work with senior members of our multi-disciplinary London office to develop existing and new relationships to increase the volume of environmental work secured
- Lead and / or contribute to single- and multi-disciplinary bids
- Project manage Stantec's multi-disciplinary input to regeneration and development projects
- Coordinate EIA teams and manage the production of Environmental Statements
- Involved in all elements of project delivery from preparation of proposals through to completion
- Supporting the development of more junior members of the team, including through utilising to deliver project wins
To succeed in this role you will demonstrate:
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline and relevant Chartership
- Ambition to drive and support growth activities within the London market and the wider Environmental group
- Strong technical knowledge and demonstrable experience in applying this to challenging projects
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to manage and mentor those around you
- Experience in international environmental work including delivery of Environmental, Social Impact Assessments would be advantageous
Back to top