Architectural/Structural CAD Technician
Your Opportunity Our Building Services Group in St. Paul, MN provides design and construction administration services for a wide range of projects. Working closely with our clients, our dedicated professionals help to establish and understand the specific needs of a range of projects. This is where great ideas and rewarding ideas are built.
Our St Paul, MN office has an opportunity for a Structural CAD Technician within our Buildings Group.
Your Duties The successful candidate will use their CAD and Revit (BIM) computer skills to produce construction drawings for a variety of engineered structures, in a dynamic design team setting. Responsibilities include:
- Creating AutoDAD drawings, Revit models and various graphics for the design of buildings and other structures, from report stage through design and construction.
- Using AutoCAD drawings and Revit models received from others, including other Stantec offices, outside consultants, and clients, to create structural drawings and BIM models.
Your Capabilities and Credentials The ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate or Associates Degree from technical school or community college in a CAD or engineering graphics program.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with AutoCAD and/or Revit software.
- Working knowledge of construction of buildings and other structures.
Qualified candidates who are highly motivated and eager to commit to Stantec's strategic initiative to become a Top 10 global design firm should submit their resume and cover letter, online at www.stantec.com/careers .
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top