Your Opportunity We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, formerly RNL Design, we always design with community in mind.
Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
We have an immediate need for a results-driven, passionate Architectural Intern 2-3 to join our firm in our Los Angeles office! This is a great opportunity for to be part of a project team; helping to influence and implement project designs for a variety of project types.
- Conducts architectural assignments and design computations.
- Consults manufactures.
- Performs specific and limited portions of assignments including code and material research.
- Participates in successful implementation of Strategic Plan at project level.
- Receives direct supervision in appropriate areas.
- Develops architectural design concepts.
- Elementary architectural assignments and design computations.
- Prepares architectural drawings.
- Inspects architectural features of structures.
- Works from designs of others.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor's or Master's degree related to Architecture from an accredited university
- On path to obtaining Architecture License
- 3 to 6 years' experience in a professional atmosphere
- Proficient in Revit and Adobe products.
- Demonstrated BIM literacy.
- Substantial knowledge of procedures for production of construction documents.
- Knowledge of codes/regulations and technical issues
- Good knowledge of sustainable design practices and strong design sense.
- Prefer LEED AP certification
- Prefer Graphic Design training and experience
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top