Application Delivery Analyst
Your Opportunity: We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work-engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning-begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
The successful candidate can be based in any one of our Stantec offices.
Your Duties: Using knowledge of the front-end system procedures and data dependencies, the Application Delivery Analyst works closely with end-users and technical analysts to resolve Tier 1 and 2 incidents/problems, perform regular and on-demand service delivery activities, and monitor/resolve batch processing exceptions.
- Monitor and respond in a timely manner to incidents and service interruptions logged by the IT Service Center in the service management system.
- Monitor and resolve batch processing exceptions minimizing impact to business users and meeting the key control requirements.
- Perform service delivery activities following pre-defined processes/procedures including period/quarter/year-end processing, table updates, hierarchy changes, etc.
- Execute scheduled maintenance activities such as responding to system alerts.
- Execute a variety of tasks in support of acquisition migrations.
- Collaborate with and/or escalate incidents to functional/technical analysts when resolution through front-end does not appear evident.
- Identify opportunities to reduce or prevent incidents occurring such as educating/training end-users, or functional/technical changes.
- Log SRs with vendors and coordinate diagnostics, requested actions and perform testing.
- Plan, prepare and execute functional, and system testing and assist in issue resolution; develop test cases as required.
- Consult business and system analysts on end-user system practices.
- Adhere to Stantec's Solution Delivery Framework, Incident Management, and Change Management procedures.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Experience with any of the multiple functional areas in Oracle HCM space (HRMS, Payroll, Talent, Performance, Compensation, Learning Management)
- Understanding of the functional configuration and system flows that underpin an application to deliver functionality to the business.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Understanding of end-user system practices and processes for a particular business domain.
- Strong system troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) practices.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience working a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the following:
- Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Understanding internal system flows for a particular application domain
- QA testing tools such as HP Quality Center
- Fluency in French is considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Planning Tool and experience with any of the core Oracle Ebusiness Suite including Oracle, Projects, Financials, Time and Labor is considered as an asset
- Post-secondary education and 3 or more years equivalent work experience in a relevant business domain.
- Good understanding of accounting principles, concepts and processes.
- Limited off hours work required to support period close, year end and systems change activities.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top