Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Your Opportunity The Analyst III, Compensation, in the HR Centers of Expertise (COE), is responsible for providing compensation support and analysis in the administration of the company's annual salary survey submission cycle, rate review, bonus, and design changes to the job classification structure. This position compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports for various compensation projects, as assigned.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Coordinates the compensation survey participation process which includes the preparation, completion, and analysis of multiple, diverse global salary surveys;
- Submits data to salary surveys and pulls defined survey cuts from vendor databases and prepares the results for loading into the compensation analytics & survey management tool;
- Performs data validation activities;
- Participates in Compensation team projects, as assigned and contributes ideas and systems support to solution development;
- Researches and retrieves necessary data reports from a variety of HR databases and provides to team and other departments as required;
- Maintains Compensation business process documentation, including job benchmark mapping and leveling, job classification structure updates, salary range documentation, SharePoint master files, etc.;
- Provides support to Compensation team as needed, on a variety of compensation matters including salary analysis workbooks, program statistics, metrics, etc.;
- Responsible for assisting with the development, testing, and coordination of activities associated with the Company's annual rate and bonus review processes globally to include international spreadsheets, as required; and
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Interest in obtaining CCP certification is an asset;
- Strong MS Office Suite skills required;
- Experience with HRIS Systems (preferably Oracle);
- Engineering and architectural design consulting industry preferred;
- Compensation data warehouse (preferably Kenexa Comp Analyst or similar;
- Compiling and analyzing statistics and date experience required;
- Compensation related Provincial, State and Federal laws, legislation, rules and regulations for North America required; multi-national knowledge preferred; FLSA, EEO, ADA, Sherman Anti-Trust Act, applicable provincial employment and other legislation;
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion, sound judgment as well as possess critical thinking in ambiguous and complex situations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Bilingual in French is an asset.
Education and Experience A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Liberal Art, or a related field;
2+ years of related experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience;
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top