Airport Tenant Improvement Coordinator
Your Opportunity: The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring buildings, energy and resource, environmental, and infrastructure projects to life. Our work-engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning-begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships.
Stantec has an immediate opening for a Airport Tenant Improvement Program Coordinator for a major International Terminal Program with airside and landside improvements at George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Oversees, coordinates and monitors the HAS Tennant Improvement Program (TIP).
- Receive and process application and submittals to ensure compliance with HAS standards, specifications, airport policies and requirements.
- Maintains TIP work request from approval to close out requirements.
- Correspond and interface with Airport Tenants, Airport Management, A/E Consultants and General Contractors.
- Track and maintains TIP construction documents and reports.
- Review plans for HAS standard compliance.
- Schedule and coordinate TIP Pre-Construction meetings.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Experience reviewing plans and specifications.
- Experience working with architectural, engineering and construction firms.
- Experience working with airlines real estate, design and construction staff.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in technical support of EAM systems and CMMS.
- Experience working within an operational airport environment is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Experience with AUTOCAD is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Two years of Airport Tennant Improvement Program and design and construction experience is desired but not mandatory.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top