MWH is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support general office/safety requirements for our industrial and vertical construction project work in North America. This position is located in Aloha, OR.
MWH Constructors is growing its business in the industrial and vertical construction sectors in North America. Its strategy for this growth will see an increase in resources and capabilities across the US.
Business and contract activity associated with this initiative will include:
• Commercial and industrial building design, construction, and maintenance.
• Manufacturing facility design, construction, and management.
• General maintenance for manufacturing facilities and office campuses.
Performing diverse office and project support functions for various locations including but not limited to:
• Compose, type, and edit correspondence, meeting notes, memoranda, reports, and expense reports.
• Assist program staff with scheduling, preparing for, and documenting meetings and conference calls, including coordinating room and travel arrangements, preparing meeting materials, tracking action items, and facilitate resolution and follow up actions as needed within the program team.
• Assemble and prepare presentations and reports, including internal team communications. Manage production of deliverables, printing and binding documents, and preparing presentations and reports, including internal team communications.
• Assist with the word processing, formatting and editing of project deliverables, both small and large (500+ pages). Follow pre-determined style guides and templates. Organize the formatting/editing process through electronic information management tools.
• Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, procedures, etc., as required.
• Electronic filing: be consistent and follow policy/protocol, client mailing lists, proposals, bookings, client correspondence and document control system.
• Manage mail and calendars for senior staff.
• Maintain visitor and travel schedules.
• Plan/coordinate on- and off-site catering and employee events.
• Prepare travel and expense reports.
• Prepare shipments and overnight packets.
• Interface and maintain liaison with program and project management, stakeholders, client, contractors, and other consultants on program and project administrative activities.
• Manage and track IT assets, order, receive, track and setup hardware and software, return the leases, request account ID's for new employees, perform basic setup and configuration of computers, transfer the users data from the old computer to the new and assist IT staff with tasks as needed.
• Provide periodic general front desk reception coverage; greeting guests (guest sign-in, etc.).
• Complete miscellaneous projects and duties as needed/assigned.
• Assist with new hire paperwork.
• Maintain various project logs, including vendor insurance, daily reports, rental equipment, and material purchase and utilization logs.
• Receive all safety related training records and certificates received from MWHC employees. Maintain both paper and electronic files in appropriate database.
• Serve as the local Point of Contact (POC) with WorkCare for all local medical testing and injury cases.
• Maintain SharePoint EHS site, including all of the subcontractor submittals;
• Electronic correspondence with subcontractor regarding prequalification/requalification documentation submittals;
• Maintain meeting notes, follow up on AR's;
• Collect monthly/quarterly data for Intel and MWHC reports.
• Coordinate with various site administrators at different locations.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• 5+ years of office administration experience.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Proficient in MS Office, primarily Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Must be able to provide professional references.
• Must be willing and able to participate in a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
MWHC is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading pre-construction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top