The buildings that make up the landscape of our daily lives seem like permanent fixtures, fastened to a time and place. But what if that didn’t have to be true? What if our built environment — where we live, learn, play, and conduct business — carried us forward instead?
Our Buildings practice keeps people at its heart, recognizing that our shared journey forward is shaped by the meaningful and responsive places we design. From iconic designs to monumental groundbreakings, join us to bring transformational building solutions to life. Every day we apply our expertise, creativity, and passion to propel communities into the future—join us!
Your role will be to provide intermediate administrative support to our team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Edits and formats correspondence, presentations, proposals and reports.
- Manages calendars, schedules meetings, books meeting rooms, handles any special requests.
- Attends and minutes meetings including tracking of action items and deliverables.
- Coordinates travel itineraries and arrangements.
- Processes expense reports, invoices and orders.
- Performs clerical tasks including data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Performs other administrative duties as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within frequently changing priorities.
- Must be willing and able to take initiative when needed.
- Flexibility to learn new skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe InDesign software desirable
Education and Experience
High School Diploma with minimum of 2-3 years experience; or Post secondary degree in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position will primarily work in an office setting.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top