Your Opportunity The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work-engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning-begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe
The Stantec South Burlington, VT office is seeking an experienced, highly motivated individual with strong administrative expertise to provide organizational and administrative support to our team. This position will play a key role by providing support to the local management team, assisting with all office operations.
Your Duties Responsible for assisting the Office Manager in all aspects of the office environment including:
- Phone system (several incoming lines);
- Mail processing including Fed-Ex/UPS;
- Fax/copy/scanner processing and maintenance;
- Greeting clients and vendors;
- Scheduling internal and external events;
- Maintenance of supply orders;
- Word processing (Word & Excel);
- Maintaining office address book (Outlook);
- Accurate filing of project docs/maintain filing system for internal & external applications;
- Provide support to project managers/engineers including report graphics.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Computer proficiency - Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word (mail merges, letters, etc.), Excel (formulas, pivot tables, adjusting columns & rows, etc.), PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro;
- 3-5 years of office experience preferred in an engineering environment;
- Ability to understand the mechanics of copy machines/printers for jams;
- Pleasant phone demeanor, ability to handle multiple incoming line phone system;
- Associates Degree preferred;
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments, multi-tasking and highly organized is essential;
- Working knowledge of accounts payables management; and
- Photography experience would be considered an asset.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top