UKI Content Writer
International Location: London, UK.
Come help us build the future of Stack Overflow! We’re the world’s largest website for developers - and we’re on a mission to change the world of technical recruitment.
We are looking for a passionate copy and content writer with strong content marketing knowledge, or a content marketer with a passion for copy and content writing. As we redefine the way developers find jobs, and the way employers find tech talent, we’re establishing ourselves as the best resource for developers and employers alike: and we need your help telling our story.
As our UKI Content Writer, you will promote and further the Stack Overflow brand by creating inspiring and powerful B2B materials.
You will support the Regional Marketing team by developing engaging campaign content - whether for online media such as email, webinars or whitepapers. You’ll also create offline content such as events materials or display ads. In order to deliver quality content on time, you will be organised and a strong multitasker. You’ll be a team player who successfully works with multiple teams in order to deliver to deadlines. You will also support our Digital Marketing team in better understanding our audience and help us develop region-specific messaging for each audience segment (using ‘personas’).
As a keen consumer of news, you will keep a finger on the pulse of UKI tech and recruitment trends - developing a keen sense for how Stack Overflow’s content can remain compelling, competitive and relevant in the market.
This position is based in our London office, in the heart of Silicon Roundabout.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Regional Marketing team by writing and managing the delivery of refreshing and dynamic B2B campaign content for the UKI market (e.g. whitepapers, webinars, emails, blog pieces, white papers, event collateral, press releases, and more...)
- Repurpose and localise global content for the UKI audience (where relevant)
- Support the Digital Marketing team in the creation of messaging for different audience segments, as the foundation for the UKI content marketing initiative
- Familiarise yourself with all the details of our product and services and work closely with the Product Marketing team to make technical product guides interesting and easy-to-read, turning features into easy to understand benefits for our clients
What you'll need to have:
- Fluent English language skills
- You’ll be a team player, who is confident supporting others and driving your own initiatives
- Experience writing for multiple media; including web and email
- Extensive professional writing and editing experience, with a portfolio demonstrating a solid background in B2B marketing or writing for the tech industry
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Experience with blogging, social media, and viral content a plus
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders / departments (ideally, experience working with Sales teams, Content Writers and Product Managers)
- Ideally you will have worked in technology - at the very least, you’ll have a keen interest and knowledge of the sector
- A thorough understanding of content marketing strategy. Even if you haven’t got your hands dirty with marketing automation, you’ll need to understand it (HubSpot knowledge is a strong plus!)
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Stock Option Plan
- Great start-up office in London including a professional barista espresso machine, table-tennis, food and snacks and a great team
- Gym membership reimbursement (Up to £100 per month)
- Free catered lunch daily
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Back to top