Senior Talent Partner
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. Our products and services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, and enterprise knowledge sharing.
The Senior Talent Partner is a tenured recruitment practitioner who is experienced in recruiting across a wide range of roles. This role requires a confident communicator who has the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment. In this position you’ll be the point person for candidates interviewing with us (mainly for roles in our London and Munich offices), and you’ll facilitate the entire recruiting process, from sourcing and initial contact to offer extension and onboarding. This role also offers the perfect opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in other areas of human resources including employee relations, benefits, onboarding and training.
In this role you will work closely with the Talent Partner Manager. Your overarching goal is to ensure that the teams you support have access to all the recruitment resources they need to function smoothly. You’ll also serve as backup coverage for HR issues, but the main focus of the role will be on the recruitment side.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee all aspects of recruitment for the business unit(s) you support, ensuring positions are filled quickly and with the right people
- Communicate well with hiring managers and manage expectations, communicating wins and challenges in hiring
- Serve as a backup for HR queries, including employee relations, benefits
- Ensure a positive experience at both ends of the employee life-cycle
- Be an active contributor to improving our processes
- Advocate for our high-accountability, high-performance ethos
- Help improve our employer brand
- Actively support and help drive the company’s diversity and inclusion efforts
What you'll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience with full-cycle recruitment, ideally within the tech industry
- Experience recruiting for a variety of positions, especially sales and operations roles; agency experience a plus
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English; proficiency in German is not required, but a plus
- Friendly, pleasant demeanour
- Trustworthiness, intuitiveness, and self-sufficiency
- Smart and gets things done
- Experience handling HR issues is not required, but a plus. (We’re comfortable training you enough to serve as HR backup.)
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Stock Option Plan
- Private healthcare and dental
- Great start-up office environment, including a professional barista espresso machine, table-tennis table, games room, lunch area, etc.
- Gym membership reimbursement (Up to £100 per month)
- Free (awesomely delicious) catered lunch daily, as well as breakfast, fruit, drinks and snacks
- State-of-the-art workstation with huge monitor, ergonomic chair and height-adjustable desks
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult, and never poked with a sharp stick
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Back to top