- New York, NY
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. The products and services are focused on technical recruiting, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
As a Salesforce Administrator on the Revenue Operations team, you'll work cross-functionally across the organization to help manage Stack Overflow’s Salesforce instance. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
What you’ll do:
- Report to the Senior Salesforce Administrator and support the organization in day-to-day management of Salesforce, including user setup, troubleshooting, support, and system customization.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure accurate transfer of information to third-party tools, including the marketing automation platform (Marketo) and business intelligence platform (Looker).
- Identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations.
- Set up and monitor processes that maintain accurate data at a high quality and integrity level.
- Work with managers and users to create operational metrics and reporting for specific groups within the company. Understand needs, create reporting, and follow up regularly to ensure use of reporting.
Candidates will find success in this role if:
- You're excited to work cross-functionally and learn how to best support different departments
- You’re comfortable identifying and executing the highest priority projects, but know when to escalate or ask for help
- You are able to support the entire Salesforce ecosystem and make improvements to the overall quality of our business data
- You have knowledge of Process Builder and Visual Flow to create robust Salesforce Automation
- You are not afraid to take on additional responsibilities
What you’ll need to have:
- BA/BS degree
- At least 3 years experience as a Salesforce administrator, certification is a plus
- Solid knowledge of SaaS/Adtech business models
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and reports/dashboards
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-growing and changing entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with using and implementing tools and technologies to support the company’s revenue operations highly preferred (such as SFDC + SFDC ecosystem, Zuora, Looker, Xactly, SQL)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Teamwork oriented and highly collaborative
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, and free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check and upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Back to top