Global Director, Customer Success, Teams
- Flexible / Remote
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. The products and services are focused on technical recruiting, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
- Manage a team of segment-aligned Customer Success Managers, Onboarding Specialists and Insights Analysts to guide them towards adoption and renewal goals
- Strong awareness of the customer journey and how to encourage action at key benchmarks (ie upsell, renewal, reference) during a customer's experience with Stack Overflow
- Instruct Customer Success Managers on methods to strategically advise goal achievement, developing customer growth plans and signaling high potential and at-risk customers
- Forecast and track key deployment and adoption metrics on behalf of the Customer Success organization
- Be an account escalation point for adoption, renewal and executive support
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to enhance the Stack Overflow brand and suite of offerings
- Identify common customer challenges amongst your CSM cohort and their books of business to help identify opportunities for enhanced product solutions
- Partner cross-functionally with Stack Overflow Account Executives, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to continuously improve the customer experience
- Ability to craft internal and customer-facing assets
- 7+ years of SaaS account management or enterprise software experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- 4+ years of experience in a management role leading 5+ team members in customer success and/or account management roles
- Knowledge of Customer Success best practices and key processes used in best-in-class CS organizations
- Experience developing project plans and delivering technology driven business transformations
- Outstanding communication skills across a customer lifecycle and stakeholder level (ie end users to C-level executives)
- Passion for customer success and creating a continuously improving experience via technology
- Depth of knowledge and keen familiarity with customer journeys and sales cycles in competitive markets
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while maintaining diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- College degree (BA/BS)
- Experience with tools such (eg Salesforce, Gainsight, Looker) is a plus
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (12-16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day prepared by our own in-house chefs, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check and upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Back to top