French Marketing Manager
International Location:London, UK.
At Stack Overflow, we are fanatical about helping our community of millions of programmers every day, whether it is to get expert answers to their coding questions or finding them a job. Our products aim to enrich the lives of developers as they grow and mature in their careers. This is your chance to have a huge impact on a site that help millions of visitors each month and is dedicated to improving developers' lives.
The Marketing Manager for France is a vital part of developing and implementing the Stack Overflow Careers marketing strategy in France. In this role, you live, eat, and breathe our products and have a deep understanding of who our users are and what they need.
As a marketer, you use data and market intelligence to help shape core messaging and product development. You’ll work closely with other team members to create marketing materials and sales tools that increase leads, help close deals, and engage and delight customers. This is a highly cross-functional role that will interact regularly with stakeholders across sales, product, design, and sales support. We’re a growing company, but a start-up at heart. Because of this, you’ll have to strike a balance between strategic thinking and tactical execution.
The ideal candidate will be a great communicator with excellent project management skills. You’ll be creative and strategic, but data-driven and results-oriented. This is a very lucrative market for us and we need your expertise and skillsets to be successful in it.
What you’ll do:
- Develop product messaging and go-to-market strategies; you’ll work collaboratively with internal teams to develop integrated marketing strategies and tactics
- You’ll provide input and project manage the creation of all creative assets including, but not limited to email, website landing pages, ads, and print materials
- Manage the launch of new products, in coordination with our product/design team, sales management, and sales support
Product Knowledge & Market Research
- Research market conditions, competitor data, and the needs of our users; you’ll have a pulse on all things technical recruiting
- Be our go to person for understanding the French market
- Gather marketing intelligence to help influence and shape product features and development; help position the company as a clear market leader by keeping up with trends so we stay ahead of the curve
Sales Enablement & Customer Success
- Work closely with sales support and our Client Success Manager to develop and improve on-boarding strategies
- Deliver product trainings to the sales team
- Support programs that drive customer retention and success
What you'll need to have:
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or business
- Native French speaker with excellent English language skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Highly resourceful with a can-do attitude
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multitask and set priorities within tight deadlines
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Back to top