Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission is to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 4.5 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
What you’ll do:
- Envision. Define, scope, prioritize and schedule customer-centric product strategy and roadmap to reach company goals. Translate business goals, feature concepts and customer needs into product requirements and communicate these effectively to the team. Work closely with analytics to understand performance and key drivers.
- Architect. Create wireframes, mock-ups, and work closely with our design and engineering teams to architect the next generation of our site and products. Translate product requirements into meaningful stories in our project management tools such as Asana/Pivotal Tracker. Manage quality assurance and testing throughout the project life cycle to ensure quality output.
- Collaborate. Manage relationships, optimize productivity, and develop creative solutions to real-time issues. Run the daily scrum. Provide weekly reports on project performance using key performance indicators. Anticipate, communicate, and resolve roadblocks.
- Efficient. Well-versed with scrum or other agile product development methodologies. Self-starter, multi-tasker, effective communicator and motivator that brings out the best in people.
- Equipped. Master of tracking product progress (Pivotal Tracker), experience with A/B testing tools like Optimizely, etc. Proven track record of delivering robust, on-time, quality solutions within project constraints.
- Dedicated. You go above and beyond because you are driven to succeed. You make educated, logical decisions but also know there’s a time for trusting your intuition, vision and heart.
- Project Management Certification
- Computer Science Degree
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
Benefits + Perks
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) and Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done.
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, eLearning allowances, monthly eBooks, and Parking Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Happy Hour: We host a StackCommerce happy hour every Friday!
- Location: Our office is on the beach in Venice…take a jog to clear your mind!
Meet Some of StackCommerce's Employees
Director Of Partnerships
Ranesha loves the challenge of figuring out what StackCommerce’s audience wants most. She works to find sale items that customers will love and close great tech promotional deals with vendors.
Back to top