Lead Software Architect
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to revolutionize commerce through the seamless integration of content and relevant products. The company’s network reach is currently over 500 million monthly visitors across more than 200 publisher partners with 3 million registered members. Our leading native commerce platform provides publishers and vendors with turnkey solutions to increase user engagement, growth, and monetization. These solutions include: full-service commerce shops, editorial, email, social in-feed product recommendations, and real-time analytics dashboards. We are headquartered in Venice, CA and backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
We are looking for a seasoned Software Architect to implement new core components of our platform and help scale our development processes. The right candidate will help drive strategic decisions around technology as well as be hands-on in the development of major software systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop API services and microservices.
- Act as a mentor to other engineers and assist in hiring future engineers.
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years professional of software development experience.
- Strong full stack engineering experience.
- Solid understanding of object oriented software design.
- Expert knowledge in building RESTful APIs for web/mobile use.
- Strong relational database experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Practitioner of test-driven development.
- Comfortable in early-stage, faced-paced, high-growth and resource-lean environments.
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Familiarity with front-end MVC frameworks like Angular & React.
- Knowledge of high performance system languages like Golang and Elixir.
- Experience in predictive analysis and machine learning.
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Vacation Days.
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done.
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, eLearning allowances, monthly eBooks, and Parking Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Happy Hour: We host a StackCommerce happy hour every Friday!
- Location: Our office is on the beach in Venice…take a jog to clear your mind!
Meet Some of StackCommerce's Employees
Director Of Partnerships
Ranesha loves the challenge of figuring out what StackCommerce’s audience wants most. She works to find sale items that customers will love and close great tech promotional deals with vendors.
Back to top