Freelance Social Media Video Animator/Editor
Were you the first of your friends to discover Tasty? Do you love creating and watching short, snackable (and hilarious) Facebook videos just for the hell of it? StackCommerce is currently seeking a talented video editor/animator and social media enthusiast to join our fast-growing video team! The right candidate will work alongside our staff writers and merchandisers to concept and create shareable product videos in the voice and style of publishers from across our network.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- 1-3 years of experience editing, animating and producing digital content
- Professional experience with editing software: Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro or Avid
- Professional experience with 2D animation software: Toon Boom Harmony, Adobe Animate, Anime Studio, CrayTalk Animator, Adobe After Effects, etc.
- Natural storyteller who’s constantly concepting fresh video concepts
- Social media expertise: knows what works and what doesn’t when it comes to social video
- Experience creating simple animations that help tell a story
- Experience sourcing and slicing footage from third party sources
- Hits deadlines on or ahead of schedule (and can turn around content faster than we can say go!)
- Familiar with legal rights for using third party content
- Excited to concept and produce short-form, shareable Facebook videos for some of the hottest online media companies!
Meet Some of StackCommerce's Employees
Director Of Partnerships
Ranesha loves the challenge of figuring out what StackCommerce’s audience wants most. She works to find sale items that customers will love and close great tech promotional deals with vendors.
Back to top