Fraud Customer Experience Advocate
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to revolutionize commerce through the seamless integration of content and relevant products. The company’s network reach is currently over 500 million monthly visitors across more than 200 publisher partners with 3 million registered members. Our leading native commerce platform provides publishers and vendors with turnkey solutions to increase user engagement, growth, and monetization. These solutions include: full-service commerce shops, editorial, email, social in-feed product recommendations, and real-time analytics dashboards. We are headquartered in Venice, CA and backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Protect. Inspect, manage, and solve fraudulent activity including chargebacks, disputes, and customer inquires.
- Represent. You will be the voice of StackSocial, the first-responder to customer concerns via email and chat. Making the user experience awesome and memorable will be your goal.
- Advocate. Communicating product improvements with business, engineering and product teams will be a critical part of your role to aid product development and user experience.
- Innovate. Develop new processes to help scale and automate the support flow.
- Tech-Savvy. You are familiar with Macs and common products like Gmail and Excel, and use them to your advantage.
- Compassionate & friendly. You have a genuine concern for others, excellent listening skills, and an intelligent yet down-to-earth voice that’s equally likeable via written and spoken word.
- Optimistic & detail-oriented. You know that small things matter and naturally present ideas in a concise yet thoughtful order. Your commitment to excellence has driven you to create a trail of successful accomplishments in your life, leaving things better than you found them.
- Dedication. Ability to cover a minimum of forty (40) hours a week including eight (8) hours of weekend support.
- Insulation: Ability to thrive and drive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and maintain speed and efficiency with minimal error.
- Experience working with eCommerce and/or in a startup culture.
- Experience working directly with consumers and customer support.
- Experience using Zendesk, Sift Science, Stripe and Paypal.
- Moderate to advanced experience using Microsoft Excel functions and pivots.
- Experience working with fraud, chargebacks, and disputes.
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Vacation Days.
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done.
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, eLearning allowances, monthly eBooks, and Parking Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Happy Hour: We host a StackCommerce happy hour every Friday!
- Location: Our office is on the beach in Venice…take a jog to clear your mind!
Back to top