Account Manager, Publisher Partnerships
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to revolutionize commerce through the seamless integration of content and relevant products. The company’s network reach is currently over 500 million monthly visitors across more than 200 publisher partners with 3 million registered members. Our leading native commerce platform provides publishers and vendors with turnkey solutions to increase user engagement, growth, and monetization. These solutions include: full-service commerce shops, editorial, email, social in-feed product recommendations, and real-time analytics dashboards. We are headquartered in Venice, CA and backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
StackCommerce is looking for an experienced and passionate account manager to manage and grow exsiting, strategic publisher partnerships. This person must be self-motivated, analytical, and possess strong communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Publisher team to provide a seamless partner management experience. Manage existing relationships with web publishers, media companies, and content sites from end to end: onboarding, strategy/planning, creating promotional schedules, resolving issues, and more.
- Understand the StackCommerce platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it.
- Become a valuable resource and single point of contact for publisher partners. Serve as an Advocate for publisher partners internally.
- Coordinate internally with fellow account managers to continually optimize and grow publisher partnerships. Effectively leverage data analysis to support recommendations and ultimately grow revenue.
- Monitor and report the performance of key publisher metrics, as well as activities and events causing variances.
- Assist in implementing processes and structure to scale the Publisher business quickly and efficiently.
- 2-4 years experience in account management and/or partnership development, preferably in the digital/technology space. Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/eCommerce or media company is a plus.
- Proven track record in successfully managing/growing strategic partnerships.
- BA/BS degree from top tier school.
- Deep knowledge of the media + tech industries (and the intersection of the two), specifically in the following sectors: apps/software, gaming, design, gadgets/gear, lifestyle.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills. Experience using tools like Google Analytics a must.
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization. Also, strong bias for action and getting things done, both individually and with teams;
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team; ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of colleagues and external partners.
- Must be highly organized, even in a rapidly evolving environment and like to create processes that scale.
Proven track record in successfully managing accounts. Proven success in the online publishing space is a huge plus.
Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/eCommerce or media company.
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Vacation Days.
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done.
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, eLearning allowances, monthly eBooks, and Parking Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Happy Hour: We host a StackCommerce happy hour every Friday!
- Location: Our office is on the beach in Venice…take a jog to clear your mind!
Back to top