Workforce Management Specialist
The Support Operations team contributes to Squarespace’s mission of empowering people with creative ideas to succeed by enabling the Customer Operations Team to provide exceptional around-the-clock support. Ensuring that Advisors are in the right place to provide the right information at the right time is key to Squarespace success.
The Support Operations Specialist, as an expert in workforce management (forecasting, scheduling, tracking of contact center staff), is integral to this success. As an individual contributor on the Support Operations team, you serve as an analytics expert to monitor the health of our operations. You will be responsible for multi-channel forecasting, effectively scheduling our global resources, and providing accurate reporting to stakeholders. You’ll also provide subject matter expertise for Aspect tools and software, as Squarespace continues to scale.
As a self-starter, you relish tackling complex questions and draw connections between them, communicating your findings and bridging the gap between data and action.
This position reports in through Support Operations Sr. Team Lead in Dublin, Ireland.
- Generate and publish forecasts, schedules, and performance reports for the Customer Operations team
- Schedules events either by calendar plan or as requested and communicate to the Customer Operations leadership team any risks to coverage those events may incur
- Highlight any gaps in coverage and provide recommendations to Support Operations leadership on opportunities to mitigate any shortages
- Report on channel health and SLA adherence and promote Queue Awareness, Operational Excellence, and Data Literacy
- Delivers weekly over/under staffing reports using Intraday Performance (IDP) and research and analysis of data to address operational challenges and trends
- Monitors channels for opportunities to move advisors as needed and makes recommendations to Support Operations and Customer Operations leadership
- Contributes to the development of operational policies and documentation of Support Operations processes and procedures
- 2+ years of experience using a workforce management tool, Aspect Workforce Management (eWFM) a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
- Analytical mindset with strong critical thinking skills comfortable diving into data to find trends and identify areas for improvement
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate ambiguity and to proactively devise creative solutions in a collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a positive attitude and ability to build solid work relationships with stakeholders at various levels within the organization
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Private health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- Pension scheme with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top