Squarespace is seeking a Technical Sourcer to help build the talent pipeline across all engineering teams. You will define and develop our sourcing strategy and how we scale as an engineering organization. By connecting candidates to Squarespace’s core values and product vision, you will be a driving force in building the premier technical team crafting the future of the web.
- Leverage and discover new tools to make you and your team better at sourcing
- Look at an engineer’s LinkedIn, GitHub, website, and/or Stack Overflow profile and have a good idea of what type of development they do and where they may fit within Squarespace
- Strive to understand as much as you can about the culture, tech stack, development processes, and current projects for the engineering teams you recruit for
- Build, execute, and manage a pipeline for 15+ requisitions simultaneously
- Conduct informational interviews and walk away from conversations feeling you provided useful and exciting information that the candidate didn’t know before and you gained an accurate impression of the candidate’s culture and technical fit
- Contribute to Squarespace's Recruitment Team's data integrity within your ATS: every reach out, follow-up, and response is recorded
- Identify new pockets of talent whether it be new companies, conferences, or open source projects
- Work well with other recruiters and coordinators
Squarespace provides creative tools and services to help anyone build and manage their brand online. For more than a decade, we’ve empowered millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs building the world’s most iconic businesses — to take control of their online presence like never before. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, Squarespace sets the new standard for modern publishing.
Squarespace’s team of more than 500 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top