Strategist, Product Partnerships
Squarespace is seeking a Strategist for the Product Partnerships team who is passionate about the power of Squarespace's platform and products to help individuals and businesses build their brand. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape a new team at Squarespace. Product Partnerships at Squarespace is responsible for developing and managing the relationships with companies with which we integrate and bringing feedback from top tier partners to our product teams. In addition to our product teams, we work cross-functionally with engineering, legal, marketing and operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and distribute our partners’ capabilities through our platform. This role is based in New York and reports directly to the Product Partnerships team lead.
- Identify, evaluate and execute strategic product and services partnership opportunities
- Develop operational revenue models for integrations to to expand Squarespace’s reach and business growth
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional team to inform product roadmap and prioritization
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, product, engineering, legal, finance, marketing, and PR to launch new product partnerships
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative partner metrics, industry trends and impact
- Represent Squarespace in external meetings with senior executives from other companies
- 4-6 years professional experience including 2+ years of relevant work experience relating to partnerships, business development, strategy, or product management
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Experience developing first-of-kind, strategic deals which are creative and align business incentives with great user experiences
- Experience scaling partnership programs toward a self-service model
- A strong passion and curiosity for innovative creative tool products and their potential for transforming industries
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to to develop business proposals, structure projections and KPIs, and negotiate term sheets / contracts
- Capable of working independently including management of partnership pipeline and activities, development of rationale for identified opportunities, and validation of deal rationale and viability
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Squarespace
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top