Software Engineer Intern - Summer 2021
- New York, NY
Squarespace is looking for passionate and eager students to join our Software Engineering Internship Program this summer in New York City! We have a variety of highly innovative and evolving teams at Squarespace who are pushing out the next generation of web platform technologies. Over the course of our 12 week program, you will be able to contribute to these teams through impactful work, grow your own professional and technical skill sets, and explore all that Squarespace and NYC have to offer you.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please review the teams below and select the two areas that interest you the most.
- We'll review your application, and if your experience looks like a match, we'll send you a take home assessment before moving on to interviews. Follow the Hackerrank directions closely as your chosen language will determine which team you interview with.
- Currently enrolled student graduating in December 2021 or May 2022
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- A foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
Product Backend: Our Product Backend team works with our Frontend counterparts to build the website creation and editing experience. For Product Backend, you will need experience in Java with a strong ability in data structures, algorithms, and problem solving.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about .
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top